Essential oils are a powerful thing. They’re not some woo woo placebo. Essential oils are literally medicine. Beautiful plant medicine that benefits our entire system. Mind, body and spirit.
I honestly have no idea where I would be on my spiritual and healing journey if it weren’t for these amazing oils.
Bringing essential oils into my life and the life of my family has truly been a life-changing blessing.
I proudly use and support dōTERRA essential oils. Why dōTERRA instead of some other brand?
- CO-IMPACT SOURCING: This right here is amazing to me. Doterra knows that in order to have the most pure and potent essential oils, it starts with the plant matter and farming. Growing and harvesting plants in their native lands, rather than transplanting the plant and growing it in the United States where it’s not native, yields a stronger and better essential oil.
Doterra works directly and exclusively with farmers from various countries around the world. With the farmers who know their plants and the best way to grow them. These plants are grown and harvested with love. Doterra makes sure to give these farmers a fair and on-time wage, as well as making sure their working environments are safe.
Doterra does so much for the communities these farmers live in. They have the Healing Hands Foundation which builds schools, running water, hospitals and more for these people. Doterra truly is about giving back to the world.
I know that when I purchase a bottle of doterra essential oil that I’m not only benefiting my own well-being, but my support of doterra helps to benefit countless others around the world. And that’s important to me.
- CERTIFIED PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE: As of right now, there is no law requiring an essential oil to be truly pure. Which is scary as hell! A company can label their oil as 100% pure and only have a few drops of essential oil and the rest of the bottle filled with synthetic fillers.
It’s important for doterra to have the purest essential oils around. So they have a very strict process of monitoring and testing their oils. From the farming of the plants, to the harvesting to the distilling and the bottling. Each step is tested to make sure the oils are at their purest.
Doterra came up with Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) as a way to distinguish their high quality oils from the rest. No fillers are every used in our oils. No pesticides are ever used on the plants during farming and harvesting. In this way, you can guarantee that your bottle of doterra oils is completely pure and potent.
- SOURCE TO YOU & QUALITY TESTING: Doterra is so confident in the purity of their oils that they created a website where you can search your specific bottle of oil and pull up it’s testing results. They have nothing to hide. That’s another thing I love about this company. Their transparency.
Before an oil can be labeled as CPTG is goes through multiple tests through all phases of the plants harvesting and bottling. Doterra tests in house and also through a third-party. The 8 things they test for are:
- Organoleptic testing
- Microbial testing
- Gas chromatography
- Mass spectrometry
- Fourier Transform Infrared spectroscopy (FTIR)
- Chirality testing
- Isotopic analysis
- Heavy metal testing
- MEMBERSHIP: I know the term “membership” can freak people out. But it really isn’t a scary thing. Doterra has two membership options: Wellness Advocate and Wholsale Customer. Both options let you get your essential oils at wholesale prices.
I personally think doterra has the most generous membership options around. With opportunities to earn free products or money, if that’s your desire. With zero pressure to sell, EVER.
I used to part of a direct sales company, and I hated it. I never thought I would be part of another one. But once I learned all doterra has to offer and I experienced the magic of their oils, I knew I had to be part of something so special. Doterra is not a gross salesy company. It’s built of people, like myself, who are passionate about helping others and changing the world, one oil at a time.
To purchase your own oils as a wholesale customer or wellness advocate, please check out my dōTERRA website.
Have oil questions? Send me an email. I love to talk about oils and can help you figure out the best oils for your needs.