Whatever your ideas and feelings are in regards to spirituality, activism or spiritual activism, I urge you to check out this episode of The Goddess Life Podcast. It’s empowering, eye-opening and filled with LOVE.
Our special guest this episode is the luminous Faye Wylder.
Faye Wylder is a lightcaster, a preacher and a pray-er who helps others with her Breath Alchemy (which you will hear about in this episode). She also works intimately with Mary Magdalene and sharing her message.
Faye is a deeply spiritual soul who is passionate about spiritual activism.
In this episode Faye shares the importance of activism in the spiritual community, what activism looks like and how we can go about making a difference in the world. She also shares the story of Mary Magdalene and Jesus, and how Mary Magdalene herself was a spiritual activist.
You can connect with Faye via her website http://www.fayewylder.com or on Instagram @FayeWylder
You can listen to The Goddess Life Podcast on iTunes, Google Play and Podomatic. Please subscribe and review if you enjoy!
Whether you’re someone who struggles with confidence or you’re someone who is a generally confident person, we all have times where we could use a boost of confidence. In this video I share with you some easy but effective tips and tricks you can do anywhere and at any time, for immediate confidence.
In this short video we discuss things like:
- Affirmations (but not the kind you’re probably thinking of)
- Athena Power Stand
This episode was recorded for The Goddess Life Podcast. You can check out more from my podcast on iTunes, Google Play and Podomatic.
Establishing a daily spiritual practice may seem like a daunting task to accomplish. I mean, we are busy as human beings. Jobs, family, responsibilities and more. But that’s all the more reason to start incorporating a daily spiritual practice into your life.
In Episode 2 of The Goddess Life Podcast we discuss the benefits of having a daily spiritual practice and why it’s important. We also talk about simple and easy things you can do for your spiritual practice. Spoiler alert! It doesn’t have to be time consuming or elaborate.
The Goddess Life Podcast is available on iTunes, Google Play and Podomatic.
When creating an oil blend, crystal grid or doing a spell, it helps to use the energy of specific days to amplify your workings. Each day of the week has specific energy that corresponds to various topics, planets, color and more.
For instance, when creating an oil blend for love, you may choose to create this blend on a Friday, which is the day of love (energetically).
Perhaps you want to do a spell for protection, Sunday would be your day.
Having legal issues? You could set up a crystal grid on a Thursday for best results.
Check out the handy list below to see which day may work best for your particular goal.
- Planet: the moon
- Colors: silver, light purple and white
- Good for: healing, psychic gifts and peace
- Crystals: selenite, amethyst and moonstone
- Essential Oils: jasmine, lemon
- Goddesses: Diana and Selene
- Planet: Mars
- Colors: red, black and orange
- Good for: passion, strength, victory and courage
- Crystals: bloodstone, garner and black tourmaline
- Essential Oils: basil, patchouli and ginger
- Goddesses: Kali and Athena
- Planet: Mercury
- Colors: yellow and white
- Good for: communication, study, travel
- Crystals: blue lace agate, sodalite and fluorite
- Essential Oils: peppermint and eucalyptus
- Goddesses: Freyja and Seshat
- Planet: Jupiter
- Colors: green and purple
- Good for: careers, prosperity, abundance, legal matters and expansion
- Crystals: citrine, pyrite and lepidolite
- Essential Oils: clove, patchouli and cinnamon
- Goddesses: Abundantia and Lakshmi
- Planet: Venus
- Colors: white and pink
- Good for: love, friendship, beauty, romance and fertility
- Crystals: rose quartz, clear quartz, amethyst
- Essential Oils: rose, rosemary, sandalwood
- Goddesses: Venus, Aphrodite and Kuan Yin
- Planet: Saturn
- Colors: dark blue, black and brown
- Good for: banishing, endings, home, cleansing
- Crystals: black obsidian, hematite, labradorite and salt
- Essential Oils: clove, sage, cedarwood
- Goddesses: Hekate and Arianrhod
- Planet: the sun
- Colors: yellow and gold
- Good for: healing, success, individuality and happiness
- Crystals: citrine, sunstone and gold
- Essential Oils: orange, petitgrain and lime
- Goddesses: Brigid and Sif