Vampires are real. Maybe not the Anne Rice or True Blood vampires, but vampires nonetheless.
The vampires I’m talking about are psychic vampires, or energy vampires. These are people or spirits who intentionally or unintentionally siphon energy from others in order to feed their own energy.
When a psychic vampire is taking our energy we may find ourselves exceptionally tired, worn down, and irritable. We may even have weird dreams and physical symptoms.
But not to worry! There are some things we can do to strengthen ourselves and repel these energy vampires.
- A strong aura or energy field is our first defense. By maintaining our own energy and keeping a strong aura, we can more easily prevent our energy from being drained.
- Repairing or healing our aura and energy. Many things can cause “tears” in our energy field, including draining from vampires. This is why it’s important to patch up our auras and heal any spots that energy could be leaked from.
- Regularly “shave off” unwanted energy and cut energetic cords.
- Repel energy vampires with essential oils and herbs.
I recently felt like my energy was being depleted. I felt like my aura wasn’t as strong as it could be and that not only was my energy sort of leaking out of me, but I was leaving myself vulnerable to energy vampires.
I decided to create this spell/ritual to help strengthen and repair my aura while also repelling any potential vampires.
Check out the YouTube video below for a walk-through of this spell/ritual.
Items for your spell/ritual:
- A white or black candle
- Protection herbs
- Athame or ritual blade
- Selenite wand
- Black tourmaline
- Sage or other cleansing tool
- Vampire spray (water, peppermint oil, rosemary oil)
Essential oils are excellent at helping us with a myriad of emotional needs. That’s because our sense of smell is connected right to our limbic system of the brain.
The limbic system is responsible for memory, emotions, behavior and learning.
So when you smell an essential oil, it’s literally affecting the part of your brain that’s responsible for your feelings.
This then triggers your body to release specific chemicals and endorphins related to that particular feeling.
Scientists have even found that various parts of our brains become more active depending on which scents we’re smelling.
So this means that we can actually help our brains and bodies release various emotions and even reprogram our brains accordingly!
It’s all pretty cool if you ask me!
I’ve been working on releasing some emotions and came up with this blend to use. I suggest using this blend (or any oils) for emotional release, paired with some affirmations.
In a 5mL roller bottle mix:
11 drops Ylang Ylang
5 drops Cypress
3 drops Lime
2 drops Geranium
1 drop Siberian Fir
Tip off with fractionated coconut oil
Optional: add rose quartz chips and rose petals
Why these oils?
- Ylang Ylang helps with releasing emotional blocks and boosts confidence
- Cypress helps you to release the judgments others have placed on you while assisting you with change, trust and patience
- Lime helps you to work through your feelings while providing you with inner peace
- Geranium is a very soothing and comforting Oil
- Siberian Fir helps to ground your energy and provide you with strength
Please make sure to check for any contraindications before using essential oils. I am not a medical doctor or psychiatrist. Please seek a professional for any emotional, physical and mental needs.
I gravitate towards different items each month. These are the items that I found myself reaching for a lot during the month of November.
*Some of these links are connected to my Amazon Afilliate*
Smith Waite Centennial Deck
Vintage Wisdom Oracle
Seaweed Bath Co
Jade Facial Roller:
http://www.goddessprovisions.com or http://www.mindbodymana.com
Rose Oil & Aligned Oil
Lavender Soap & Body Mist
Whether or not you’re an empath, this blend will be beneficial to you as we all need a boost of confidence sometimes. But if you are an empath, this blend will be especially helpful for you.
What is this blend for?
-This blend is especially good for the solar plexus chakra.
-It’s beneficial for empaths as it helps you filter out others emotions from your own.
-This blend helps boost your confidence so you can attract what you desire in life.
-It has the added benefits of being good for your digestive system.
-It raises the vibration of your aura so you can attract more high vibe things into your life, while blocking lower vibes.
What’s in this blend?
Cardamom essential oil (10 drops)
Grapefruit essential oil (8 drops)
Fennel essential oil (4 drops)
Fractionated coconut oil (top off the bottle)
Ginger root (a pinch)
Rose quartz chips (1-3 chips)
10mL roller bottle
What do these ingredients do?
- Encourages clarity so you can see the direction you want to go in life
- Helps you filter out energies and emotions so you can release what isn’t yours
- Helps bring motivation, confidence and courage
- Physically it benefits the digestive system
- Brings joy, happiness and positivity which will help raise your vibration so you can more easily attract what you want in life while deflecting what you don’t. A higher vibration also brings more confidence
- Helps you to be more assertive
- Encourages perseverance and motivation
- Represented by the element of fire which helps activate the solar plexus chakra (confidence and motivation)
- Helps attract success and power into your life
Rose quartz chips
- Vibrate with the energy of love, which helps our aura vibrate higher
- Encourages us to have love and compassion for ourselves. The more we love ourselves, the more confident we are
How do I use this blend?
- Apply this blend to your abdomen (solar plexus chakra)
- Use this blend whenever you need a boost of confidence
- If you’re an empath, use this blend prior to going anywhere around other people
- Use this blend every day until the blend is gone to strengthen your solar plexus chakra, bring about confidence and success into your life.
- I suggest saying some affirmations when you apply the oil, such as:
- I am confident and assertive
- What I desire in life for my highest good comes easily to me
- I attract success and abundance easily in my life
- My aura vibrates at a high frequency
- I am a divine being of love who is confident and deserves good things
- My aura is strong and only pure energies of the highest good may enter my energetic space
Anything else to know?
- This blend contains a citrus oil. Avoid applying anywhere on your body that the sun or UV rays may get to.
Looking to get your own essential oils? I use and recommend dōTERRA essential oils.
Selenite is such an amazing crystal with lots of great benefits and qualities. Selenite is a form of gypsum and it’s named after the Greek Moon goddess, Selene.
Selenite can help balance and cleanse our entire energy body. A great way to do this is to take a selenite wand (like one pictured above) and simply scan your body with it. Hold the crystal several inches from your body while you sort of sweep the air around you. I personally like to envision a white light emanating from the selenite and strengthening my aura.
You can do the selenite aura cleanse each morning, anytime you’ve been in a large group of people or whenever you feel a bit drained, energetically.
Selenite is a very cleansing and high vibrational crystal and is one of the few crystals that never need to be cleansed. In fact, selenite can be used to cleanse other crystals! Simply place your crystals needing to be cleansed or charged, next to the selenite for a bit. You could also do the energetic aura cleanse with your crystals. Just swipe the selenite around the crystal you want to cleanse.
I like to keep a small piece of selenite near my card decks as well, to keep them nice and cleansed. Similar to cleansing your aura and crystals, you can use selenite to cleanse your tarot and oracle decks as well.
Selenite is a very soft stone, so be careful not to get it wet. But since you don’t have to cleanse this crystal, there’s really not much of a reason to get it wet in the first place.
Physically, selenite is excellent for headaches and migraines! Lay down and place a piece of selenite near the top of your head. You may even like to place a piece of amethyst on your third eye. Lay there quietly with your eyes closed for about ten minutes. I suggest placing a grounding stone near your feet as well, such as smoky quartz or black tourmaline. And don’t lay there longer than ten minutes. As I mentioned, selenite is very high vibe and laying with it at your crown Chakra for an extended period of time can cause that Chakra to open too widely and may cause some dizziness for you.
Another physical benefit of selenite is for sore muscles. Since it’s so good at breaking up blocked energy, it can help loosen muscles. If you’re feeling sore or tight, just run the selenite over the area or let it sit on that area for a bit.
Cypress 10 drops
Cypress is good for meditation to help you visualize what you desire. Cypress also grows in New Orleans with the beautiful moss hanging from it. Granted, the cypress this Oil is from isn’t the same genus as what grows in New Orleans, but still.
Myrrh 8 drops
Myrrh is a very spiritual Oil, and one of the reasons I want to go to New Orleans is for the spirituality and religion. Myrrh is also a great Oil for money and prosperity. Gotta have that cash flow to make it on my trip!
Cedarwood 3 drops
Cedarwood is helpful when creating sacred spaces, and New Orleans is definitely a sacred space. Also helpful with abundance.
I mixed these oils in a 10ml roller bottle topped off with fractionated coconut oil and also added in black obsidian and amethyst crystal chips.
Black obsidian to ground my dreams into reality and amethyst for spirituality and because it’s basically awesome in everything.
I also added in some dried Spanish moss. When I think of New Orleans I always envision the Spanish moss hanging from the trees.
I’ll be using this oil daily, especially during visualization. Whether it’s closing my eyes and meditating on being in New Orleans or while browsing the internet looking at New Orleans while envisioning and really feeling myself there.
You could use this technique for any trip you want to go! Simply mix in oils that resonate with the location for you!
From acne to dry skin to discoloration to aging and everything in between, our skin can really cause us some issues. Using a lot of store bought, chemical filled products only makes things worse. Even those products that claim to fix your problems are usually bad for you. Luckily, there are companies that make truly great skin care products. And even more luckily, you can make your own really easily by using essential oils!
In this prerecorded, Facebook Live video class I talk about various skin concerns, which oils are best to combat those issues and how to use them. I also walk you through creating your own primer water and makeup setting spray that can be tailored to your specific skin needs!
In the video I mention carrier oils. Savory Lotus has an excellent post about various carrier oils and their skin benefits.
Here is a handy reference to figure out which oils are best for your skin type…
Ready to get some high quality essential oils (at a discount) and start taking your skin care game to the next level? Head to my dōTERRA site and enroll either as a wholesale customer or a wellness advocate!
Stress can wreak havoc on our lives! There are some serious health issues that can occur when we are under daily stress. The good news is there are some simple techniques and tools you can incorporate into your life to really lower your stress, make your life happier and your body, mind and spirit healthier.
Check out this Facebook live class I hosted on relieving stress. Learn which crystals and essential oils to use plus how to use them. Also learn simple, easy and quick techniques you can start using right now to relieve stress today.
There comes a time in our lives when we all want to attract a little more prosperity into our lives. Times when we could use a little more money. Whether you’re using visualization, setting up a crystal grid or working a spell, it helps to use things that correspond to the energy frequency of prosperity. In this post I’ll share an easy to reference list of prosperity Correspondences.
- Green aventurine
- Clear quartz
- Green jade
Herbs and essential oils:
When creating an oil blend, crystal grid or doing a spell, it helps to use the energy of specific days to amplify your workings. Each day of the week has specific energy that corresponds to various topics, planets, color and more.
For instance, when creating an oil blend for love, you may choose to create this blend on a Friday, which is the day of love (energetically).
Perhaps you want to do a spell for protection, Sunday would be your day.
Having legal issues? You could set up a crystal grid on a Thursday for best results.
Check out the handy list below to see which day may work best for your particular goal.
- Planet: the moon
- Colors: silver, light purple and white
- Good for: healing, psychic gifts and peace
- Crystals: selenite, amethyst and moonstone
- Essential Oils: jasmine, lemon
- Goddesses: Diana and Selene
- Planet: Mars
- Colors: red, black and orange
- Good for: passion, strength, victory and courage
- Crystals: bloodstone, garner and black tourmaline
- Essential Oils: basil, patchouli and ginger
- Goddesses: Kali and Athena
- Planet: Mercury
- Colors: yellow and white
- Good for: communication, study, travel
- Crystals: blue lace agate, sodalite and fluorite
- Essential Oils: peppermint and eucalyptus
- Goddesses: Freyja and Seshat
- Planet: Jupiter
- Colors: green and purple
- Good for: careers, prosperity, abundance, legal matters and expansion
- Crystals: citrine, pyrite and lepidolite
- Essential Oils: clove, patchouli and cinnamon
- Goddesses: Abundantia and Lakshmi
- Planet: Venus
- Colors: white and pink
- Good for: love, friendship, beauty, romance and fertility
- Crystals: rose quartz, clear quartz, amethyst
- Essential Oils: rose, rosemary, sandalwood
- Goddesses: Venus, Aphrodite and Kuan Yin
- Planet: Saturn
- Colors: dark blue, black and brown
- Good for: banishing, endings, home, cleansing
- Crystals: black obsidian, hematite, labradorite and salt
- Essential Oils: clove, sage, cedarwood
- Goddesses: Hekate and Arianrhod
- Planet: the sun
- Colors: yellow and gold
- Good for: healing, success, individuality and happiness
- Crystals: citrine, sunstone and gold
- Essential Oils: orange, petitgrain and lime
- Goddesses: Brigid and Sif