There are many types of divination throughout the world. Basically, for as long as there have been humans, there has been some form of divination. In today’s Witchy Wednesday, we will discuss some forms of divination, how they’re used and a little of their history. Some of them might be more commonly known and some of them might be a little less known. Enjoy!
In this video we discuss:
- Oneiromancy (Dream Interpretation)
- Tasseomancy (Tea Leaf Reading)
- Chiromancy (Palm Reading)
- Rhabdomancy (Dowsing)
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown
Hello my love! Welcome to Witchy Wednesday. A new weekly segment where we discuss all things witchy. Tarot, spells, herbs, magick, gods & goddesses, myths and more. Today, I want to share with you the importance of choosing a specific color for your candle, depending on what type of spell or magick you’re working.
Check out the video and then scroll down for a list of candle colors I mention in the video.
Candle Colors and Their Meanings:
- White: Great all purpose candle, full moon, protection, purity and innocense
- Black: Banishing, removing something, getting rid of bad habits, and protection
- Red: Passion, energy, strength, sex, root chakra
- Pink: Compassion, romance, love (not just romantic or sexual love) and heart chakra
- Orange: Success, luck, business, courage, motivation, legal issues and sacral chakra
- Yellow: Confidence, mental & thoughts, travel, success and solar plexus chakra
- Green: Money, prosperity, fertility and growth
- Dark Blue: Dreams, psychic work, imagination and third eye chakra
- Light Blue: Meditation, peace, calm, communication and throat chakra
- Purple: Divination, spirituality, leadership, authority and crown chakra
- Gray: Neutral
- Brown: Home and animals
- Silver: Feminine energy, goddess and lunar
- Gold: Masculine energy, god and solar