I adore the end of the year! It’s such a great time to take note of all you’ve been through and accomplished during the year, while also looking ahead at what you’d like to bring forward in the year ahead.
I love tarot and oracle card spreads and utilize them a lot when I’m going over my year and planning for the year ahead.
One of my favorite ways to utilize the cards is during business readings. I created this Spread to use to help me figure out all things Business. Where my Business was during the year, what it taught me and where it’s headed for the upcoming year.
I wanted to share this Spread with you!
1. What old thought patterns relating to my business should I leave behind?
2. What new business thought patterns should I focus on in the coming year?
3. What strengths of mine will I connect with in the new year?
4. What is a quality of mine to work on in the coming year?
5. What is a good direction to go towards with my business in the new year?
6. What does my business need more of?
7. What does my business need less of?
8. What did my business teach me this past year?
9. What will my business teach me in this new year?
It’s so important to start your day off on the right foot. Taking a moment for yourself, gathering your thoughts and focusing your energy. For me, this means enjoying a cup of coffee while I read my cards for the day.
I love connecting with my cards. They really help me to see different areas I need to be focusing on or working on. It helps me figure out the overall energy or lesson of the day. I do a simple three card spread. Check out the details below.
I personally like to use tarot cards for the first two cards and an oracle card for the third card. But this spread can work with all tarot or all oracle cards. Do what feels right for you. I also like to write down my cards and my interpretation each day in a journal. It’s nice to be able to go back and look at what you’ve written. Noticing any trends or whatnot.
1. Less of. This card shows you what you currently need less of in your life. Whether it’s a direction you’re headed, the energy you’re putting out, the thoughts or feelings you have or the people and energy in your life.
2. More of. This card shows you what you need more of. Whether it’s a direction you should be going, the energy to send out, the thoughts or feelings you have or the people and energy in your life.
3. Overall. This card is the overall energy of the day, what you should be focusing on or a lesson you should learning.
You could even do just a one card pull for the overall vibe or lesson of the day. I do this if I’m having a particularly busy morning.
As always, do what feels right to you. Tweak this spread to your liking. Always trust your intuition.