When creating an oil blend, crystal grid or doing a spell, it helps to use the energy of specific days to amplify your workings. Each day of the week has specific energy that corresponds to various topics, planets, color and more.
For instance, when creating an oil blend for love, you may choose to create this blend on a Friday, which is the day of love (energetically).
Perhaps you want to do a spell for protection, Sunday would be your day.
Having legal issues? You could set up a crystal grid on a Thursday for best results.
Check out the handy list below to see which day may work best for your particular goal.
- Planet: the moon
- Colors: silver, light purple and white
- Good for: healing, psychic gifts and peace
- Crystals: selenite, amethyst and moonstone
- Essential Oils: jasmine, lemon
- Goddesses: Diana and Selene
- Planet: Mars
- Colors: red, black and orange
- Good for: passion, strength, victory and courage
- Crystals: bloodstone, garner and black tourmaline
- Essential Oils: basil, patchouli and ginger
- Goddesses: Kali and Athena
- Planet: Mercury
- Colors: yellow and white
- Good for: communication, study, travel
- Crystals: blue lace agate, sodalite and fluorite
- Essential Oils: peppermint and eucalyptus
- Goddesses: Freyja and Seshat
- Planet: Jupiter
- Colors: green and purple
- Good for: careers, prosperity, abundance, legal matters and expansion
- Crystals: citrine, pyrite and lepidolite
- Essential Oils: clove, patchouli and cinnamon
- Goddesses: Abundantia and Lakshmi
- Planet: Venus
- Colors: white and pink
- Good for: love, friendship, beauty, romance and fertility
- Crystals: rose quartz, clear quartz, amethyst
- Essential Oils: rose, rosemary, sandalwood
- Goddesses: Venus, Aphrodite and Kuan Yin
- Planet: Saturn
- Colors: dark blue, black and brown
- Good for: banishing, endings, home, cleansing
- Crystals: black obsidian, hematite, labradorite and salt
- Essential Oils: clove, sage, cedarwood
- Goddesses: Hekate and Arianrhod
- Planet: the sun
- Colors: yellow and gold
- Good for: healing, success, individuality and happiness
- Crystals: citrine, sunstone and gold
- Essential Oils: orange, petitgrain and lime
- Goddesses: Brigid and Sif
Patchouli oil, either you love it or you hate it. I personally love it. I’d like to share with you some of the magickal, spiritual, emotional and physical uses of this wonderful oil.
- Use when connecting to your shadow side or traveling to the underworld
- Helps appearance of wrinkles, blemishes and imperfections
- Can possibly reduce appetite
- Supports healthy circulation
- Supports the digestive system
- Can help repel insects
- Can use underarms as a deodorant
- Soothe minor skin irritations like bug bites and small scratches
- Grounding and balancing
- Relieves stress and tension
- Increase your focus
- Help alleviate feelings of insecurity
- Use to draw in love or money
OILS PATCHOULI BLENDS WELL WITH
- Clary Sage
- Can be used aromatically, topically and internally. Please only use high quality essential oils which you can get HERE
- Considered safe for humans, dogs and horses
Can use patchouli internally, topically or aromatically.
No known contraindications. Please contact a clinical aromatherapist before using internally. Check with your healthcare professional.
I am not a medical doctor and not responsible for any side effects from the information gathered on my page.
I love protection powders. You can use them in many different ways. My favorite, and one of the most common ways, is to sprinkle the powder along the entryways to your home.
Here is a quick and easy way to make your own protection powder.
You will need:
- Egg shells
- Herbs with energetic protective properties
- Essential oils with energetic protective properties
- A container to store your powder
- First, make sure the egg shells you’re using have been cleaned well, rinsed and thoroughly dried. I rinse and clean mine immediately after cracking them and set them in a container in my windowsill to dry out. Once your egg shells are totally dried out, you can grind them to a powder. Some people use an electric coffee grinder. I used my trusty mortar and pestle.
- Choose your herb or herbs and grind those as well. I chose rosemary and sage as they are both very powerful protective herbs.
- Mix the herbs and egg shells together in your container. I used a small mason jar.
- At this point you can add a couple drops of essential oils if you wish. I used my own Protective Oil blend. It’s infused with oils, herbs and crystals. I sell it in my shop.
- And voila! Your protection powder is complete!
I call this a powder, but because I ground the herbs and shells by hand, it was a little more chunky than a soft powder (like baby powder for example). Whether your powder is fine or a little thicker is okay.
Take your powder and sprinkle a line of it across your entryway and even windowsills if you desire. As you do so, you can envision a barrier being put up. You can even say a few words or blessings as you sprinkle it.
How do you like to use your protection powder?
Quick Witchy Tip! In a pinch? Need a candle spell to work quick? Use birthday candles to work your magick!
Birthday candle are easily accessible and come in all sorts of colors. Perfect for candle spells!
Simply choose the color you want to work with (green for prosperity, blue for healing, red for love, etc) and start your spell!
You can even dress (anoint) the candle with oils and herbs as well.
When people hear about spells, the first questions that usually pop into their mind are: Do spells really work and aren’t spells evil? I’m here today to answer both questions.
Are spells evil? The simple answer is, they can be. Spells are basically a super concentrated form of energy and intent. While energy on it’s own isn’t inherently good or bad, it really comes down to the person working the spell. If the persons intent is to cause harm, then yes, spells can be “evil”. However, if the persons intent is to do good, then no, the spell isn’t “evil”.
How do spells work? Again, it all comes down to energy. Everything in the Universe emits energy at different frequencies. When casting a spell, a person usually gathers several items that have the same energy as their desired outcome. For instance, when doing a love spell a person may use a pink candle, rose quartz, rose petals and rose essential oil. All of those items emit “love” energy. So, when pairing these tools that are an energetic match to your intention, you’re basically creating a big ball or bubble of concentrated energy and sending it out into the Universe. It’s intention on steroids 😉
Check out my YouTube video where I explain in more detail. Many blessings!
Different colored candles represent different things. Depending on what type of magic you’re trying to work, this is something to take into consideration.
Today, let’s talk about blue Candle Magic. Blue candles represent the West direction and the element of water. Blue candles also correspond to the throat chakra. So if you want to work some magic or healing involving your fifth chakra, a blue Candle may be just what you need.
Here are some things blue candles represent that you may want to consider when working particular magic, spells or intentions.
- Psychic work.
- Calm and patience.
- Expressing thoughts.