Essential oils are excellent at helping us with a myriad of emotional needs. That’s because our sense of smell is connected right to our limbic system of the brain.
The limbic system is responsible for memory, emotions, behavior and learning.
So when you smell an essential oil, it’s literally affecting the part of your brain that’s responsible for your feelings.
This then triggers your body to release specific chemicals and endorphins related to that particular feeling.
Scientists have even found that various parts of our brains become more active depending on which scents we’re smelling.
So this means that we can actually help our brains and bodies release various emotions and even reprogram our brains accordingly!
It’s all pretty cool if you ask me!
I’ve been working on releasing some emotions and came up with this blend to use. I suggest using this blend (or any oils) for emotional release, paired with some affirmations.
In a 5mL roller bottle mix:
11 drops Ylang Ylang
5 drops Cypress
3 drops Lime
2 drops Geranium
1 drop Siberian Fir
Tip off with fractionated coconut oil
Optional: add rose quartz chips and rose petals
Why these oils?
- Ylang Ylang helps with releasing emotional blocks and boosts confidence
- Cypress helps you to release the judgments others have placed on you while assisting you with change, trust and patience
- Lime helps you to work through your feelings while providing you with inner peace
- Geranium is a very soothing and comforting Oil
- Siberian Fir helps to ground your energy and provide you with strength
Please make sure to check for any contraindications before using essential oils. I am not a medical doctor or psychiatrist. Please seek a professional for any emotional, physical and mental needs.
Whether or not you’re an empath, this blend will be beneficial to you as we all need a boost of confidence sometimes. But if you are an empath, this blend will be especially helpful for you.
What is this blend for?
-This blend is especially good for the solar plexus chakra.
-It’s beneficial for empaths as it helps you filter out others emotions from your own.
-This blend helps boost your confidence so you can attract what you desire in life.
-It has the added benefits of being good for your digestive system.
-It raises the vibration of your aura so you can attract more high vibe things into your life, while blocking lower vibes.
What’s in this blend?
Cardamom essential oil (10 drops)
Grapefruit essential oil (8 drops)
Fennel essential oil (4 drops)
Fractionated coconut oil (top off the bottle)
Ginger root (a pinch)
Rose quartz chips (1-3 chips)
10mL roller bottle
What do these ingredients do?
- Encourages clarity so you can see the direction you want to go in life
- Helps you filter out energies and emotions so you can release what isn’t yours
- Helps bring motivation, confidence and courage
- Physically it benefits the digestive system
- Brings joy, happiness and positivity which will help raise your vibration so you can more easily attract what you want in life while deflecting what you don’t. A higher vibration also brings more confidence
- Helps you to be more assertive
- Encourages perseverance and motivation
- Represented by the element of fire which helps activate the solar plexus chakra (confidence and motivation)
- Helps attract success and power into your life
Rose quartz chips
- Vibrate with the energy of love, which helps our aura vibrate higher
- Encourages us to have love and compassion for ourselves. The more we love ourselves, the more confident we are
How do I use this blend?
- Apply this blend to your abdomen (solar plexus chakra)
- Use this blend whenever you need a boost of confidence
- If you’re an empath, use this blend prior to going anywhere around other people
- Use this blend every day until the blend is gone to strengthen your solar plexus chakra, bring about confidence and success into your life.
- I suggest saying some affirmations when you apply the oil, such as:
- I am confident and assertive
- What I desire in life for my highest good comes easily to me
- I attract success and abundance easily in my life
- My aura vibrates at a high frequency
- I am a divine being of love who is confident and deserves good things
- My aura is strong and only pure energies of the highest good may enter my energetic space
Anything else to know?
- This blend contains a citrus oil. Avoid applying anywhere on your body that the sun or UV rays may get to.
Looking to get your own essential oils? I use and recommend dōTERRA essential oils.
Rosemary Rosemarinus officinalis
- Awaken your spiritual conscience
- Can help retrieve past life memories
- Supports healthy digestion
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Reduce tension
- Good to boost concentration
- Use on your scalp to stimulate healthy hair growth
- Repel insects
- Reduce oily skin and acne
- Very protective
- Clears out negativity
- Can be used topically, aromatically or internally (use good judgement if using internally)
- Use diluted with a carrier oil
- Do not use if pregnant, have epilepsy or hypertension
Blends Well With…
- Tea Tree
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a medical doctor and not recommending any particular healthcare.
Patchouli oil, either you love it or you hate it. I personally love it. I’d like to share with you some of the magickal, spiritual, emotional and physical uses of this wonderful oil.
- Use when connecting to your shadow side or traveling to the underworld
- Helps appearance of wrinkles, blemishes and imperfections
- Can possibly reduce appetite
- Supports healthy circulation
- Supports the digestive system
- Can help repel insects
- Can use underarms as a deodorant
- Soothe minor skin irritations like bug bites and small scratches
- Grounding and balancing
- Relieves stress and tension
- Increase your focus
- Help alleviate feelings of insecurity
- Use to draw in love or money
OILS PATCHOULI BLENDS WELL WITH
- Clary Sage
- Can be used aromatically, topically and internally. Please only use high quality essential oils which you can get HERE
- Considered safe for humans, dogs and horses
Can use patchouli internally, topically or aromatically.
No known contraindications. Please contact a clinical aromatherapist before using internally. Check with your healthcare professional.
I am not a medical doctor and not responsible for any side effects from the information gathered on my page.