Making sure we have healthy boundaries in our lives is crucial. If we don’t have the proper boundaries in place, we can find ourselves feeling drained, resentful, and stressed.
Here are 7 tips on how you can easily set boundaries, both in practical situations as well as energetically.
- Literally speak it and claim it. Tell the Universe/God/Spirit, and yourself, what you’re willing to put up with and accept in your life and what you’re not willing to put up with.
- Listen to your needs and honor them.
- Visualize a protective bubble, wall, or barrier around yourself when going out into public or interacting with others.
- Notice energy you might be picking up on that isn’t yours, name it and then release it.
- Regularly cleanse your energy, whether by taking a cleansing shower or bath or by using essential oils and crystals.
- Say no to things more often. This doesn’t make you selfish and you don’t owe anyone an explanation.
- Remove yourself from people or places that drain you, or at the very least, limit your time in those situations.
For more detailed explanation and tips, check out the video below.
Much love to you!