Benefits of Working with Animal Energy
There are so many benefits to working with animal energy, but today, I want to share with you three of those benefits…
- Animals are deeply connected to the energy of the earth, even animals who haven’t lived a physical life on earth. Working with animal energy helps to awaken and strengthen that earth connection with us. We feel more stable, supported, grounded, and aware.
- Working with animal energy helps us to have more compassion for ourselves, our earth, our fellow humans, and our fellow animals. Similar to the strengthening and awakening of the earth energy, working with the animals seems to tap into a special place within our heart-center.
- When we work with the animals it awakens a special type of intuition within us. This intuition feels very natural and fluid, while also feeling very grounded and secure. We can then use this intuition to help us an other areas of our lives.
As I said, there are lots of benefits to welcoming animal guides and energy into our lives, as well as many ways to connect to and work with that energy.
In my new course, Animal Guides, we delve even deeper into this special bond. You’ll learn about the different types of guides you can work with, ways to connect, how to decipher their messages, and more.
Journaling is basically the best thing ever. I’ve kept some type of journal for most of my life, and it’s always helped me.
In this video I’m sharing with you my current journal collection, and what I’m using each journal for (as well as a peek inside).
Gratitude & Manifesting
Book of Shadows/Spells
Mind, Body, Spirit
Making sure we have healthy boundaries in our lives is crucial. If we don’t have the proper boundaries in place, we can find ourselves feeling drained, resentful, and stressed.
Here are 7 tips on how you can easily set boundaries, both in practical situations as well as energetically.
- Literally speak it and claim it. Tell the Universe/God/Spirit, and yourself, what you’re willing to put up with and accept in your life and what you’re not willing to put up with.
- Listen to your needs and honor them.
- Visualize a protective bubble, wall, or barrier around yourself when going out into public or interacting with others.
- Notice energy you might be picking up on that isn’t yours, name it and then release it.
- Regularly cleanse your energy, whether by taking a cleansing shower or bath or by using essential oils and crystals.
- Say no to things more often. This doesn’t make you selfish and you don’t owe anyone an explanation.
- Remove yourself from people or places that drain you, or at the very least, limit your time in those situations.
For more detailed explanation and tips, check out the video below.
Much love to you!
Journaling. You either love it, you hate it, or you just aren’t too sure about it. But journaling doesn’t have to be lame and boring. There are countless ways to journal! You can customize your journal experience to fit your unique needs.
There are also a ton of benefits to journaling. For example you can boost your creativity, increase your communication skills and lower your stress.
In this video I go over the benefits to journaling as well as a handful of techniques you can try today.
Love this blog? Do you enjoy The Goddess Life Podcast or my YouTube channel? Check out Patreon, where you can be a contributor and receive some pretty awesome and exclusive rewards!
Essential oils are excellent at helping us with a myriad of emotional needs. That’s because our sense of smell is connected right to our limbic system of the brain.
The limbic system is responsible for memory, emotions, behavior and learning.
So when you smell an essential oil, it’s literally affecting the part of your brain that’s responsible for your feelings.
This then triggers your body to release specific chemicals and endorphins related to that particular feeling.
Scientists have even found that various parts of our brains become more active depending on which scents we’re smelling.
So this means that we can actually help our brains and bodies release various emotions and even reprogram our brains accordingly!
It’s all pretty cool if you ask me!
I’ve been working on releasing some emotions and came up with this blend to use. I suggest using this blend (or any oils) for emotional release, paired with some affirmations.
In a 5mL roller bottle mix:
11 drops Ylang Ylang
5 drops Cypress
3 drops Lime
2 drops Geranium
1 drop Siberian Fir
Tip off with fractionated coconut oil
Optional: add rose quartz chips and rose petals
Why these oils?
- Ylang Ylang helps with releasing emotional blocks and boosts confidence
- Cypress helps you to release the judgments others have placed on you while assisting you with change, trust and patience
- Lime helps you to work through your feelings while providing you with inner peace
- Geranium is a very soothing and comforting Oil
- Siberian Fir helps to ground your energy and provide you with strength
Please make sure to check for any contraindications before using essential oils. I am not a medical doctor or psychiatrist. Please seek a professional for any emotional, physical and mental needs.
Whether or not you’re an empath, this blend will be beneficial to you as we all need a boost of confidence sometimes. But if you are an empath, this blend will be especially helpful for you.
What is this blend for?
-This blend is especially good for the solar plexus chakra.
-It’s beneficial for empaths as it helps you filter out others emotions from your own.
-This blend helps boost your confidence so you can attract what you desire in life.
-It has the added benefits of being good for your digestive system.
-It raises the vibration of your aura so you can attract more high vibe things into your life, while blocking lower vibes.
What’s in this blend?
Cardamom essential oil (10 drops)
Grapefruit essential oil (8 drops)
Fennel essential oil (4 drops)
Fractionated coconut oil (top off the bottle)
Ginger root (a pinch)
Rose quartz chips (1-3 chips)
10mL roller bottle
What do these ingredients do?
- Encourages clarity so you can see the direction you want to go in life
- Helps you filter out energies and emotions so you can release what isn’t yours
- Helps bring motivation, confidence and courage
- Physically it benefits the digestive system
- Brings joy, happiness and positivity which will help raise your vibration so you can more easily attract what you want in life while deflecting what you don’t. A higher vibration also brings more confidence
- Helps you to be more assertive
- Encourages perseverance and motivation
- Represented by the element of fire which helps activate the solar plexus chakra (confidence and motivation)
- Helps attract success and power into your life
Rose quartz chips
- Vibrate with the energy of love, which helps our aura vibrate higher
- Encourages us to have love and compassion for ourselves. The more we love ourselves, the more confident we are
How do I use this blend?
- Apply this blend to your abdomen (solar plexus chakra)
- Use this blend whenever you need a boost of confidence
- If you’re an empath, use this blend prior to going anywhere around other people
- Use this blend every day until the blend is gone to strengthen your solar plexus chakra, bring about confidence and success into your life.
- I suggest saying some affirmations when you apply the oil, such as:
- I am confident and assertive
- What I desire in life for my highest good comes easily to me
- I attract success and abundance easily in my life
- My aura vibrates at a high frequency
- I am a divine being of love who is confident and deserves good things
- My aura is strong and only pure energies of the highest good may enter my energetic space
Anything else to know?
- This blend contains a citrus oil. Avoid applying anywhere on your body that the sun or UV rays may get to.
Looking to get your own essential oils? I use and recommend dōTERRA essential oils.
Whatever your ideas and feelings are in regards to spirituality, activism or spiritual activism, I urge you to check out this episode of The Goddess Life Podcast. It’s empowering, eye-opening and filled with LOVE.
Our special guest this episode is the luminous Faye Wylder.
Faye Wylder is a lightcaster, a preacher and a pray-er who helps others with her Breath Alchemy (which you will hear about in this episode). She also works intimately with Mary Magdalene and sharing her message.
Faye is a deeply spiritual soul who is passionate about spiritual activism.
In this episode Faye shares the importance of activism in the spiritual community, what activism looks like and how we can go about making a difference in the world. She also shares the story of Mary Magdalene and Jesus, and how Mary Magdalene herself was a spiritual activist.
You can connect with Faye via her website http://www.fayewylder.com or on Instagram @FayeWylder
You can listen to The Goddess Life Podcast on iTunes, Google Play and Podomatic. Please subscribe and review if you enjoy!
Whether you’re someone who struggles with confidence or you’re someone who is a generally confident person, we all have times where we could use a boost of confidence. In this video I share with you some easy but effective tips and tricks you can do anywhere and at any time, for immediate confidence.
In this short video we discuss things like:
- Affirmations (but not the kind you’re probably thinking of)
- Athena Power Stand
This episode was recorded for The Goddess Life Podcast. You can check out more from my podcast on iTunes, Google Play and Podomatic.
Establishing a daily spiritual practice may seem like a daunting task to accomplish. I mean, we are busy as human beings. Jobs, family, responsibilities and more. But that’s all the more reason to start incorporating a daily spiritual practice into your life.
In Episode 2 of The Goddess Life Podcast we discuss the benefits of having a daily spiritual practice and why it’s important. We also talk about simple and easy things you can do for your spiritual practice. Spoiler alert! It doesn’t have to be time consuming or elaborate.
The Goddess Life Podcast is available on iTunes, Google Play and Podomatic.
I made this blend for my thirteen year old daughter. I chose these oils for the blend because my daughter has a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep. Her little mind is always racing with anxious thoughts. These oils help to calm the mind and help you have a better nights sleep.
Like I said, she’s a thirteen year old girl. So it’s no surprise that she’s having some slight self-esteem issues and mood management difficulties. The oils in this blend help balance those things.
The oils in this blend…
Cedarwood: helps promote focus, relieves tension, relaxing and helps promote confidence
Vetiver: relaxes and can help make you sleepy and encourages self esteem
Lavender: the ultimate relaxing and sleepy oil while helping to bring about compassion and self awareness
In a 10mL roller bottle, add two drops of each oil. Top off with a carrier oil (I used sweet almond oil).
Apply to bottoms of feet and back of neck before bed.
My daughter has been using this every night for about a week now and we’ve totally seen a difference. She’s falling asleep quicker, she’s staying asleep all night and her mood has improved and seems more balanced.
I made this blend for my daughter, but this would be a great blend for adults as well.
Head here to get your hands on some beautiful high quality oils