I adore the end of the year! It’s such a great time to take note of all you’ve been through and accomplished during the year, while also looking ahead at what you’d like to bring forward in the year ahead.
I love tarot and oracle card spreads and utilize them a lot when I’m going over my year and planning for the year ahead.
One of my favorite ways to utilize the cards is during business readings. I created this Spread to use to help me figure out all things Business. Where my Business was during the year, what it taught me and where it’s headed for the upcoming year.
I wanted to share this Spread with you!
1. What old thought patterns relating to my business should I leave behind?
2. What new business thought patterns should I focus on in the coming year?
3. What strengths of mine will I connect with in the new year?
4. What is a quality of mine to work on in the coming year?
5. What is a good direction to go towards with my business in the new year?
6. What does my business need more of?
7. What does my business need less of?
8. What did my business teach me this past year?
9. What will my business teach me in this new year?