🔶The primary color is orange.
🔶The sacral chakra is located about three inches below your belly button.
🔶This chakra is all about your emotions, sexuality & sensuality and creativity.
🔶This chakra is the focus of your pleasures in life.
🔶In the coming days we will discuss how to tell if it’s balanced or not, ways to balance it, tarot, oils, crystals and more!
Is Your Sacral Chakra Balanced?
How can you tell if your sacral chakra is balanced?
- You experience the pleasures of life easily.
- You have healthy boundaries.
- You can easily nurture yourself and others.
- You have a healthy sexual appetite.
- You’re able to love and enjoy your body.
- You’re able to express yourself creatively and enjoy it.
- You have a zest for life.
How can you tell if your sacral chakra is not balanced?
- You may be addicted to pleasure or you will have a hard time finding pleasure.
- Extremely emotional or emotionless.
- Poor social skills and boundaries.
- Have a hard time expressing yourself creatively.
- Have a hard time “letting go” and enjoying life.
- You may have unhealthy emotional attachments.
- Feel like you don’t fit in.
- Have a fear of being silly and embracing your childlike side.
If your sacral chakra is not balanced, physically you may feel:
- Irregular menstruation or even ovarian cysts, endometriosis, etc.
- Bladder or kidney issues.
- Low back or hip pain.
- Testicular issues.
I’m not a doctor. If you’re experiencing any physical symptoms or extreme emotional or mental symptoms, please seek out advice from your doctor.
Possible Causes of Sacral Chakra Imbalance & How To Clarify With The Tarot
🔶Some causes of your sacral chakra being out of balance could be:
🔸Over indulging on things you want.
🔸 Being in an emotionally unbalanced relationship.
🔸Being ridiculed socially (or bullied).
🔸Feeling neglected (currently or as a child).
🔸Not expressing yourself.
🔶You know your body best. Meditate or journal and really look at your life and within, to see possible causes for your sacral chakra imbalance. Once you know the possible causes, you can begin to mend them, move on and heal.
Sometimes we need a little help clarifying what it is we should be focusing on. Here are some tarot questions you could use to pinpoint areas of concern with this chakra.
🔸How can I best balance my passion with my self discipline?
🔸What can help me feel alive?
🔸How can I best express myself creatively? 🔸What can I do right now to help my sacral chakra?
🔸How can I nurture my inner child?
Essential Oils To Balance Your Sacral Chakra
Like the root chakra (and all the other chakras), there are oils that work particularly well to balance the sacral chakra. Below you will find some of the oils I recommend for this chakra.
- Wild Orange: Is an excellent oil at lifting your moods and bringing you joy. This oil is also good at boosting your creativity.
- Grapefruit: This oil can help you to feel love for your physical body which in turn can help you embrace your sexuality and your confidence.
- Cassia: This oil is excellent at helping with yours confidence. Particularly good to help with shyness. Also helps you to embrace your silly side and not worry about looking life a goofball.
- Cardamom: This is a good oil if you’re feeling very emotional. Can help you to see things rationally. It also helps with self-control.
- Bergamot: Helps make you feel cheerful. Helps you to feel like you are worth it!
Need to purchase oils? Click here.
Crystals For Your Sacral Chakra
There are lots of crystals you can use for your sacral chakra. Since this chakras color is orange, pretty much all orange hued stones are good to use. However, each crystal has its own “specialties”. I’m going to share my three personal favorites for this chakra.
- Gives you willpower.
- Can aid in creativity.
- Can help increase your energy.
- Helps your energy levels.
- Increases your personal power.
- Helps boost your creativity.
- Increases creativity.
- Balances emotions & uncloudes them.
- Increases your energy.
- Amplifies the energy of other crystals.